Tuesday, September 26, 2006

my first show reel

no pain no gain, these six months has made the words very true.

i should honour them by making them THE motto of my life.

i had a lot of fun making my show reel. editing the clip to Christina Aguilera's voice made everything very enjoyable. though i was pretty stressed before it. BUT now ... i feel pretty good about my clip. HAH. i had learnt how to do things i never thought i would be interested to know how to do. i am proud of my show reel! proud of my maturing as a media student.

six months in TEP ( more or less ) has officially ended. tmr we will know the results of IPP which i guess is even more exciting about knowing your grades for the respective stopovers.

i am glad i worked with people i never worked before. it was a chance to know what sorts of different ppl existed instead of workin with my buddies and only thinkin about people superficially. ( i guess with me coming into contact with other ppl, more ppl HATE me!)

had it not been for this attachment i would have never work with Kaidi and co, i guess.

that 2 months had a lot of ups and downs but definitely was a period of time which i liked a lot. and learnt a lot. and stressed a lot.

i will always remenber Kaidi telling me "HEY eve, dont need to streesss! relacccc..." and me imitating (? ) loo lin subconsciously. her personality seeps into mine! guess i dont haf a strong personality afterall. ha, it was something abt that env that made me caught onto those mannerisms that they already had.

why would i want to be some1 else other than myself? " you r becoming like me and i am becoming like you! "