Saturday, November 11, 2006

major OT

friday morning, I stepped into the office feeling quite apprehensive cause I was supposed go see some fierce, uptight woman for next work task.that karen woman whom an gie didnt have any positive feeling for.

I was afraid that she would be unbearably hard. But it was ok. Turns out that she wanted me to just tag along for the next field trip.

No exactly field trip, but u get what I mean.

From CME launches to F&N, to Printers at tuas, to Warehouse visit. marketing is kinda not-boring in its way.

I like! But still I keep making those stupid careless mistakes, like spelling errors!the truth is i always want to get things done fast, so much that i never check enough to make sure its perfect. anyway... I think I should start spelling things the way it should be spelt in my blog.

mi and genesis had to stay til 9 PM. thats 3 hours OT. i stayed behind simply to fax to ALL the secondary sch. boss arranged Mac for us as dinner. Mac 2x in a week.


Next Monday is the big day and I seriously pray that I don’t screw up for stuff under my charge. If not, I would absolutely just get a F for my IPP straightaway.
* stomach churning at the thought of it.