Thursday, May 31, 2007

shopoholic

the only girlie thing abt me is ...
I AM A SHOPOHOLIC.
today is vesak day, n was suprised to received a sms from stephen in the morning. he is a known pig. how could he possibly wake up at 10am to sms me? and the reason is, not because he wants to be an early bird, but because he gotta GO BACK OFFICE n WORK!!! So suay. hahahah. my condolenscenes to you.
today i spend it with ahho, combing Orchard n even Novena, though Novena was a disappoinment. my legs felt llike they were given an EXTREMELY good workout.
update abt my first bridging module.
after 3 lessons, went for exam on wed. n the invigilators were made up of 3 young punks. n one of them, knows me. he saw mi first. never did it occur to me that my friend would be the one to pass my script n exam qtn paper. hahahhaa. quite funny. his name is Qing Quan before i forget it.