Wednesday, October 17, 2007

sadly, i am lucky

questions that keep churning in my mind...

how come my colleagues are such nice wonderful people? how come i still see their smiles, hear their laughter ....with me even tho i am the most dumbdumb person ever in that small space we work in? ( of course, taking everything at face value...*evil laughter)

i feel... i dont deserve their kindness. the better they are to me, the worse i feel abt myself. i want to run away. haix. too bad, at the same time, i am running away from a free 4 star trip to taiwan. i feel so super ultra sad.

there is a lot abt my current company that i will miss.... the different country manager ( and the food they bring back from their overseas trip), the different people from different country that i get to come across basically. =( and errrrrrrrrrrr.... thats abt it. whahhaahhaha.

my director says, so what if you commited a bad job? what if the same happens at the new company, are you going find a way to transfer....? of course not! that is my immediate response.

but... when i first had the thought to change job, change environment, i had wanted to try the banking industry. banking industry.... which according to my agent, once closed its doors on poly grads even for entrance level positons.

as luck had it, i spotted an ad for marketing assist(bank) and they promptly called me up and hired me after a 10 min interview, 2 hours later.

sometimes even if you want to run, it depends whether you have a place to run to.

i found it. and its my ideal place too!! what i have to give up.... no choice lor. at least i had a taste of it for 6 months. i will take it as another 6 months internship. yeah. reallly, i learnt and experience a lot, a lot. and whats makes it worthwhile was that the people were so absolutely nice about me the dumbdumb. so nice and patience and understanding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


the people who interviewed me already hinted they are workaholics and hinted that i would have to work OT.

OT.... who scared who lor. MCIS is the king of OT lor. whahahahahah. except that i now have part time studies to worry about. but lets just let nature run its course.

i got a lot to look forward to!!!!!! time is just not enough for me to do whatever i want and all that i want.