Sunday, February 10, 2008

end of CNY PH and weekend

hello peoplpe in this wide wide world. cny's ph is over. 4 days of festive fun, joy and laughter.

as usual, this yr'sCNY = nothing special. cept that my cousin zhen fly to italy for half yr internship n there is no 1 to entertain me anymore. just kidding. miss her. all the best to her. dun get urself into some love affair with those handsome italian though. hahahaah. italian r heart breakers. just kiddding. coz i will be most jealous if u managed to have breed with italian man. KIDDING!

we still had the same kind of steamboat. the same kind of red packets. except i appreciate the kindess and blessings behind them even more. i sincerely say that its the thought that counts.

we gathered at the same place. i went to HCY house as usual. wht was a first was going to the Home to visit grandpa.

poor thing.

so many god-given abilities were taken back by god.

he no longer can speak or walk properly after a stoke which left him half paralysed. lets all not take such abilities for granted.

turned out that my boss actually smsed me a wrong timing for her open house! 12pm instead of 2pm. i wonder why... anyway, we went to the NTUC to get the abalone which my mama wanted. jjust nice:) time well maximised.

even had time to camwhore to utilise the extra time @ NTIC XTRA=S

i duno why he put his face like dat. it doesnt make his face smaller.kekeke. an elephant will be an elephant no matter which angle.kekekekekekekkeke.


nothing could spoil my pretty mood these past few days. not even when he accidentally spilled our shared plate of food onto my WHITE pants @ my boss's house/buffet lunch. lucky we werent greedy... coz there wasnt much to spill on the plate. *phew. if not, i doubt i can contain my anger/upsetness at being spilled at.
i give myself a pat on my back for my own graciousness @ the episode. hahahahahahaa.
and i ended this Sunday by catching a movie - Sweeny Tod. quite a long feature musical.
its the first film that i can remenber that is shown 99% in grey scale and where the characters looked like living corpose. i know it suited the theme damm well, coz it's gloommy just by lookin at the passers-by A, B and C.
i still wanna watch CJ7 no matter the reviews.