Friday, July 11, 2008

in a daze

i am feelin as though i am a daze.

again n again, time seem to past too fast. i tagged along my first spree the previous week.

AM leaving.

dpt restucturing.

essay pending. no mood to pen anything about politics. so i shant pen anything.

going to Genting next Sat.
finally. though i think there is nothing much to shout abt there. i wan the fresh air!! and take many beautiful pictures back. i am packing my makeup and nice clothes over there instead of like going to bkk. so lok-kok!! lok-kok no more!! i been burning weekend with sch work.=( i missed out outing with firewire sadly. anyway genting will be a sweet sweet relief.

its time to think "career advancement". sometimes,i wonder how accelerated can my career be? i dont think i am in a career yet. i mean. its still just a job to me. i am still careless, embarrassingly careles that i wish i can dig a hole to hide myself and pretend i never existed. how am i supposed to manage anything?!

i really have a lot of self-doubt in me. cause i do have certain expectations of myself and i am not even doing things decently thats why i am... incredulous if they wan to expand my portfolio or at least discuss the possibilty of it.

i understand whats the feelin when celebs say they r happy just to be shortlisted. hahahaha.

from another angle -i never think how things can be worse. things r not good now. but i can make it better with bosses' help. back to career advancement, i dont dare to think abt it until i got the degree safely in hands.

in any case, it really is exciting to be in my position!!!!! i know i can do it. its not that i dont know how. its because... i do without planning? never consider from all angles what is the situation to best plan what is the best way to execute.


so there, i should properly understand my weakness. be swift to hear, slow to speak.