Saturday, July 25, 2009

yet another 'no''

well, i have been to about 4 interviews with prospective employers now & i made the mark for none.

but its ok cause all involve hideous amt of traveling courtesy of my ulu home address. UGHHHHH. why am i disadvantaged BECAUSE of where i live?? why do i FEEL disadvantaged because of where i live???? prospective employers think that i live TOO FAR from the office. omg. i hate it. i wanna live in places like TPY, AMK, TBR... sux sux sux.


anyway. went to interview for product exec. i guess deep down my sixth sense know i cant make it. i was intimidated slightly by the interviewer who was pretty tough talking.

but still was pleasantly surprised when they DID call me. though its because they wanna offer me a position as account exec. jeex.

jeez. i didnt impress as a product/mktg exec but i left behind a impression that made them think i will be a good account person? Is it my amazing rapport building skills??? my pleasant disposition?

whatever. diasappointing. then i just stay in my current co, they wanna train me as account exec anyway & i am learning from the sales manager himself.

have decided to take a break from looking out for jobs. i think i am having crisis at work. sourcing premiums is a headache. so is making something that people will buy.