Thursday, September 03, 2009

thinking...

i guess i am really really pampered and well looked after.

my bf is angry with me when i refuse to listen to him. because he ask me not to go to melbourne on my own.

"who will look after you?"said his text message. it is kinda sweet for him to say so... but then... if i never go on my own- how will i discover whether i can look after myself or not. & its only 4 days! max! since i am on a budget holiday. & half the time i will be sticking to ah ho, anyway.

sigh. anyway, his discouragment is not stopping me from going there... pretty much nothing can stop me except my lack of budget. i haven't book all the neccessary tic- still hoping the fares can be lesser.

it will be the most travelling done in a year for me!

from taipei to perth to melbourne(if i go)... i feel excited (if i can go!). lol.