Wednesday, October 28, 2009

non food craving fulfilled

yes- i've got myself a pair of comfy-looking boots. wearing boots definitely upped one person's style quotient (when that person is fashionably sensible, anyway) but too bad we live in sunny spore. i'll be sure that i have evidence it existed i.e. takes lotsa photos which shows my shoes when in chilly japan.

yes yes, i paid up for the tour package and my annual leave has been approved already !! woo hoooooo~~. this is for sure! no false alarms!!

i guess there goes a bulk of my savings. but i am not that stingy when it comes to holiday. though i am worried about jobs&related matters. but HECK LA. such things are outta control anyway. i suspect one fine day they ask me to be a mgt trainee since my portfolio has been halted to a screeeching stop (almost) anyway.

it is a depressing state. no wonder jobless people tend to be sucidal. erm. kidding.

wat i am telling myself is- i will deal with it when i come back from japan.

meanwhile. i am hating my painful pimple, counting down & researching on fall fashion. whahahahahahahahaha.