Saturday, July 03, 2010

confirmation letter

i've got my confirmation letter.... after a day when i discovred i screwed something up. what is it abt this company that i tend to have miscommunication. why dont i understand their meaning in its originality??? losing confidence in myself cause i've got bad memory, misunderstand people and cant remember a thing abt it. erm...

ArgH.

in any case, i am officially on leave the moment i've got my letter! the perfect time to recharge and face whatever shit i gootta face in the CV office.

it is the first time i will be on leave for 2 weeks. didnt have so many leave at the previous workplace. but then again, i wasnt counting to be here at the first place. sigh. you nvr know what life has in store for you.

anywayzzzz.... i consciously do not want to structure my trip to HK, Macau and Shenzhen. I DO NOT HAVE an iternary. but i will be bringing a guide book to read. (if i can find one in the library in the first place).

i've dyed my hair auburn/ dark purple and totally stained my nails purple in the process.