Sunday, August 29, 2010

shaved ice at chinatown

finally stumbled upon my fav type of shaved ice in Singapore. It is next to Ah Chew's Traditional Deserts @ Chinatown.

this taiwanese type of shaved ice is distinctly different from our ice-kachang tpe of shaved ice cause they added milk inside to have a more chewy texture. & it doesnt melt easily! Perfect for our weather.
spent today totally in chinatown. there is a lot of things to look see and eat. & it always nice hanging out with ah-ho. just looking. just chatting. i done my homework to fnd out what my fav korea package togther with ah-ho :D

i'm so happy for the leads in My Fair Lady... discovered that I am possibly a fan of Yoon Eun Hye, caused I always followed her dramas! it's such a relief that the leads have a happy ending.
We definitely need as many happy endings as possible!