Sunday, November 14, 2010

after event drinking session

The after-event drinking session was more fun than I thought. I guess the few drinks loosen me up & i laugh more easily and more loudly than I would have in normal circumstances. Still it was business more than anything.

Oh yes, I think I did flirted mildly since he started first, at least in my opinion, & on hind sight I think it's been a long time since I did that cause... there simply wast any eligible male from the last time till now. Lucky my boss wasnt around. hurhurhur.

14th nov is the last day. Hope we can end it with a nice last note. And yet I had never been more aware of Murphy's Law.

another month to BKK! I wonder will my thai friend keep his word & bring me around & show his hosptality. I guess if he doesnt, it prob means I was mistaken when I thought he was a friend for keeps. :S

I want to go shopping!!

I need to lose weight!!!!!!!!!! I mean the sole reason is not because I am overweight but I really wanna fit into my old clothes!