Saturday, December 11, 2010

life's a blue. almost

Polaroids are very popular. You can see them almost at every event. & maybe the most beautiful thing is that Polariods are capable of emcompassing details.

At Nandos... love the freee meal & the cute chicken mascot.

At my D&D whereby I won a PSP & dont really know what is the best way to deal with it. I wanna sell it away.... but dunno to who.


At my first event at CIBA VISION, before I gain any weight and was at my photogenic best... ;C
So... it's time to declare I am too stressed at where I am & I want OUT! out of the sense of duty & resposibility and looking at the numerous tracking. I wan my skinny self back. & I still cant fit into my old stuff even tho i try to climb as many stairs as I can. Sigh.
on a happier note... I finally realize the topshop makeup is in SG and i bought a couple of stuff to try! Retail therapy yet again.