Thursday, January 20, 2011

impatience

I am tired of coordinating work. Tired of being just a coordinator when I used to be in a brand exec position. When can I move up again?

They asked me how do I see myself in the next 12 months. Gawd, I think I am gonna tell them that I cant see myself there beyond the next 3 months.

I am impatient. I wanna go back to FMCG.


My colleagues bought balloons for me as birthday presents. Truly a surprise. My first thought was that they had attached the balloons at the wrong person's desk. How cyncial. I ought to be nicer to one of colleagues who bought the balloon for me. hahahahah. I am super cynical of him & he deserves more credit & brownie points after this kind gesture.

Oh well... overall, my colleagues are really nice cool ppl.

The mktg dpt is planning a 3d2n escapade. I hope we'll be able to pull it off (while i am still officially with them).