Sunday, July 17, 2011

emotional ride.

to chart my emotions from the moment i receive THE LETTER

first week:
1- disbelief - disbelief that i am having a job offer the same day i receive THE LETTER. i was laughing instead of crying. but i did cry. cause of my bosses per last entry.

2- numbness - things were as per normal to me. still must do work. still sacrefice my saturday for them in return for off in lieu.

2nd week:
3- discomfort- want to tell my colleagues i have THE LETTER yet have to keep to myself cause my boss so. esp so when they tellin me about forward plans which no longer concern me one bit.

4- bochap- super bochap about current job esp since i signed the new offer. just do for the sake of doing but its killing me inside cause i really see no point in doing it. too bad i've got obligations. too bad.

5- happy- country manager thinks i am ready to be assistant manger in the next role. i just have to prove her right. even tho i am only a exec in the new place. because " i am a rare breed & i stand out because of USP"". oh my, the confidence she instill me. i am happy we had the little chit chat. so... i just have to pay my dues, do my freaking best, be a achiever and the $$$ will come later. keeping fingers crossed on that one.

cant believe that me n another LETTER receiver was congratulating ourselves for leaving. How positive/mad happy can we get?

6- pity- pity the rest of the ppl still there. have to take up portions of my workload. additional work but no additional income. pity them cause the potential new leadership has the potential to suck big time. i hear the groans coming from some people............. but maybe the new leadership can deliver drop dead heavyweight succes. hopefully the people will be happy during the process.

7- surprise- colleague from msia, actually whatsapp me even tho he know me fairly superficially, to show concern for me. god bless him. he think i am a good employee so i guess his judgement call is damm good. WHAHAHAH. hope to see him when i go kl in aug.

the last 2 weeks.. ahead:

3rd week:
8- impatience- wanna get out of there. esp true if the bintan escapade can be confirmed.

4th weeK:
9- stoning/ excited/ countdown/holiday mode!!?/ WOO HOOOO. SAYONARA.

i cant wait to carve out my career. i duno what the future brings but i am damm excited about it.