Saturday, February 04, 2012

in debt

i will be so in-debt, that i dunno how in debt i am. to my eyeballs, maybe? hahahah. thanks to trivelis. but trivelis... is a place which i look forward to, although i am sure there are as much cons as pros.

actually i nvr thought about owning a place untill ... now actually. untill i signed myself into hdb debt. untill we set up a savings account, making me have $300 less liquidity each month. & now, i am kinda excited & i cant wait to see the fruition of these decisions.

sometimes i feel like, can i just fast forward 3 years? I wanna be decorating my house!!!!! so wrong a reason, but still, it is one of the big things i look forward in life. probably i cant decorate it much , since it is so small. but it means i dun need to spend too much on furniture & misc simply because there is no space to put. *phew*...........

i m too pragmatic for my own good. but here in good ole singapore, i kinda feel like i am like due to environment.