Sunday, February 03, 2013

considerations

I'm considering myself to be a little too brand-whorish for my capabilities & money earning power now. why on earth, do i wanna a tiffany ring? So badly that I went to check out the prices at the store? Why on earth, cant i get a ok-cheap laptop but must get a Viao leh? Or a phone that I need to pay a few hundred $ instead of one that is free?

Good marketing, I suppose. Congrats to them.

My new mantra is to buy what I need, not what brand I like. It will help me save $$ to achieve my greater goals (holidays) in life.

I need self-control and courage to not be brand-conscious. Asking a marketing person to be brand-unconscious sounds a bit paradoxical. Lets see how it turns out.

So far, have managed to resist buying the cute subtle leopard print pants  i saw at H&M.  Although, obviously, i am still in lust with it.

AND WHEN WILL MY BUSINESS TRIPS BE IN ??

WHY PPL GET TO GO JAPAN FOR WORK AND YET THEY ARE NOT HAPPY??

WHY WE ALWAYS WANT WHAT WE CANT HAVE???!!