Friday, May 26, 2006

albert schweitzer : happiness is the key to success. if you love what you are doing, you will be successful.

i was made IC of the xiang qi event. felicia was my AIC. overall, i think she played a more important role than me. it was she who went to the ( 2H) briefing... i am lucky to be paired with her.


whats with me and foood?

maybe in my past lives i was REALLY VERY short of food and money... therefore i am the way i am now. most happy with the presence of monee and food.

the whole ateam now know my weakness for food.HAHAHHA. how can u still stay slim with the way u eat? i can't! i was slimmer before. lol.


i even met up with SH after the whole day event. my feet is totally multilated after the day. blistered. bruised. bloodied.

but the ice cream was very enjoyable. worth it.

the face of the waiter was priceless when i told him both ice cream sundaes are mine... ( by mistake). pure, unhidden shock and surprise. bet he is thinkin, is she for real? TWO sundaes by herself?! she not afraid of gettin FAT?


a LOL moment. a routine when i go swensons. there somehow MUST be a lol moment. lets see will this trend continue or not.