Wednesday, May 03, 2006

i wish

min is learning jap professionally. not like me, already return everything to cher.


just now, some guy thrust some contact lens brochure to me... and to my shock , it was my senoir when i was workin as the promoter. couldnt remenber his name on the spot. but at least i got his school right. after ten minutes, i remenbered his name is Max. but already too late. ( or is it alan? should be max...)


what a coincidence. i am still in semi-shock.


tep is challenging, to say the least. with the team dynamics and work load...



my friendster profile dun really attract guys to me. i dun get those i-want-2-b-friends-with-u messages often. but now, i get it back to back and the scariest thing is... they r all from the same sch.... NUS. NUS!!!!!!


*faint. my ex was from NUS.