Saturday, June 24, 2006

i think i am sad

how to judge whether people had been busy during tep?

the frequency and length of their blog entries being updated can tell you that. of course its not a fool proof way. but i think... i wont be wrong to say that totally.


my group members made history. they caused the absence of the grad video during this yr's ceremony.


i duno what they think of themselves. being history makers and all. being creative and passionate only about what they like. doing an ugly piece of work just coz the concept they didnt like. and only puttin effort after gettin screwed.





personalities clash.

things i haf not done
  1. go to mango sale. go there look also i happy.
  2. go to bugis. ditto the comment.
  3. go to kbox. must get my fix of k-ing.
  4. go to Hark's music cafe.
  5. go for a beach outing with ms pals.
  6. buy a lap top. i refuse to call it lappy. so twit.

Things i will haf to do...

  1. Downtown escapade officialing.(again)
  2. my poly-forum project.
  3. my IMF duty.
  4. my poly forum chalet.

by the time i finish things i will have to do... its already sept! and i will soon finish my tep by then, and will be IPP-ing! *wow!