Saturday, August 05, 2006

4th epi host



kekekek... i was the host! together with keith. but no pic. maybe might take a screen shot later.

and it was a good experience. would have enjoyed it more if not the fact that i didnt finish packaging for my second epi yet. there was a nagging doubt at my head.

we even had khai as talent coach. lol. i am NOT a natural camera person. think kieth was better than me. his role required loads of acting! hilarious!!!!!! i cant help it . i laugh and then he laugh at me laughing then NG. who ask his audio no good and he had to pass off screaming as normal speaking.

thanks to my image people so that i can pass off as a fashion person , khairiyah for hair, Maxine and Farhanah for my face. first time i had wore a dress in school ! i just feel weird in a dress. thank god i didnt spilt the dress or what.

thanks for everyone tolerating my bad hosting skills. sorry for my NG.s. let bygones be bygones!!!!!! since "it's a wrap!"=)