Thursday, October 26, 2006

abt IPP...

i just speed read all my friends' blog posts abt IPP. some r absolutely delighted. some r eh... devastated? not lah, just not happy with their IPP.

some r bored. some r busy and finding it fun.

i wish i belong to the latter.

sometimes i am busy and sometimes i stared at the comp pretending to be busy.

but. the colleagues r quite nice. tml will be helpin out at book sale fair, so my role will be that of a salesgirl. the best part is dun need go company! YAY! still feelin the euphoria of this bit of news.

small things make me happy. but i still need wake up early cause the book fair is held near ULU PANDAN. my dear, alex and syaz and yiting, does this ring a bell?

so after this gd news, i made plans to meet up an ex-colleague for dinner.

overall, still feeelin pretty happy abt the day. i went to some launch event, get to know my sales colleagues better, tao-pao-ed the food from the tea spread back to office and home. and i was the first to leave among the marketing department.

i am glad that we started those chian emails. i think i need those emails to kill my boredom and to know that my friends are still around me. i feel so isolated when i had no1 near to join me for lunch...