Tuesday, October 24, 2006

hari raya and passiveness

i appreciate public holidays now.

i love public holidays!!!!!!!!!!


today was a family day.i like family time! my brother didnt know how to go to that dim-sum place in chinatown from cityhall... so after circling that stupid area for one hour, we finally went to TPY instead. what a relief, i hate feelin hungry.

the dim sum was just so-so with not-impressive service. next time i shall ban my mother from choosin where to eat.

anyway, my brother and father actually follwed me and mother around while i looked for a bag to buy. it feels so so so weird! thats y i dun like shoppin with guys. it nags on my conscience that i am wasting their time as they wait for me shoppin.

in the end, nothing caught my fancy and my office dress supply remains in shortage. i cant wait for the december sale.


with internship, time seem to pass so much faster!everyday 11h in that office, wasting my youth away. AHAHAHAA.

i also gotten used to fact that i can never leave at 6pm. though i still feel sadden by this fact. time passes by so fast that by the time i can leave, it is already near 7pm. =(


so what happens when 2 ppl r equally passive?

the ans is... NOTHING happens.