Saturday, June 16, 2007

personnal shopper-ing

i took on another role today. heehee. i was a personal shopper to Evon today! after work, went to Orchard as she had wished. all the way, she and I, just coulnt stop laughing... at stephen. i dunno, his different backgrd just create so many jokes. so, us girls were really excersing our abs real hard, while poor stephen had to tolerate 2 girls laughing at him almost constantly.


we bumped into KK, Syaz n Teckie!!! at the steps of Taka. nice surprise! KK's head was a must touch since he recently shaved it.

i think, personal shopping is fun. u help ppl pick out clothes, watch them try n wait for them pay for their new conquests. the feeling is ... you get to help people to do something wonderful! hahaha.

esp since now i cant shop, helpin my colleague to shop is just as good, i guess.


my mom has told me that she prefer me to gift wrap myself for my future husband if ya know what it means. but erm... who cares abt gift wrapping now??!!

anyway, i am still a single gal after so long, so i wanna assure my mama she has nothing to worry about.



my friend told me not to string him along. yah. i am not and will not, but if he choose to intrepret things wishfully at this stage, what am i supposed to do. i mean, sometimes u might grow to love some1 unknowingly, n god knows if it will happen to me, so i am just saying, the future is open-ended. as of now, i dun love/like him. but i duno abt the future. maybe he might just managed to worm his way into my heart. but ... most likely... not. hahahaaaaa.




n i reallllly feel for KT. a pretty girl with a decent heart and yet she always KANA til heart is so thrashed. i agree with her, so what if u have looks, and there r guys wooing u when the one u really like, does not reciporate?

she would be most jealous of a plain jane with a plain joe madly in love.