Thursday, November 22, 2007

life is a journey

evon called me recently... yakked about the pay and work etc etc.

realistically speaking, i think i am worse with my current situation. but there are always bright spots in any situation and from where i am standing i am seeing plenty!!;)

tmr is my last day at ocbc... so dammm fast, ya? its been one month! i've been sending out resumes but although there are loads of job openings, i feel job searching and getting employ is quite hard, regardless how gd they say the economy is.

but still, i cant help but be filled with hope and excitement everytime some1 calls me for a job interview. but then... so far, my interview sucked. my one and only interview. the moment she said that it was a marketing and sales position... i deflated. inside and out. hahaha.

it just feels so kana-cheated la. say marketing then end up got sales?! bleah. NO WAY!!!

in any case,TGIF every1 :)