Thursday, November 08, 2007

not feelin so great

when one half of a couple says "we need to talk"... its hardly good news. =S

i ... dont like the new job. i know i can do it. but i dont want to do it for a person who does not know how to appreciate it. i am so stressed with my work n sch work.

when a full time student says he doesnt have enuf time to do his sch work, where does that leave the part time student takin the same modules???????

i have become more short tempered these days. too stress. too stress. i cant be happy every single day of the week, of the month, of the year. so do the rest of us. sometimes, ppl says seeing you made my worries go away. BUT.

i am a realistic, practical person with not much romanticsm.

seeing you doesnt make my worries go away. its always there at the back of my mind. seeing you, gives me happier things to focus on though, and thats very important to me. its very helpful to me. hahaha.

alrighty, i wanna say sorry for being so short tempered. i am just too stressed out. no time no time. no time... no time. i am just so scared of not enuf time....

okay, i know what u r thinkin. no time ? no time? then still here to type ur blog entry??!! well, its my right to do whatever i wish to de-stress hor.

i just feel i have so much to learn. learn about sch, work and... love too.

BUT JUST NOT everything at the same time!!!!!!!!!!!