Tuesday, June 03, 2008

prezzie called adidas watch

i had been talkin abt this for weeks!! heehee. i wanted to buy it for myself but bf bought it for me instead. hm. i have to think of a present for him too. afterall, one yr anniversary coming u know. so fast right? can the end of my contract come as fast as well?

not that i dont like my work, u know. everyone is really fab. abt tolerating my nonsense and short term memory.


speakin abt tolerating nonsense, think my bf is reallllllly super fantastic at tolerating my nonsense la. i gotta salute him coz i am not sure if i can stand myself sometimes. its like, i know i shouldnt enfore my values on him (SRC, anyone) but i cant stop myself.

he said he wanna ride that elevator thrill ride when we go genting, n i said No. cause i scared if i go to the ride as well, my fake eyelash will drop out as i accelerate down. he said he will go daiso to buy 5 extra pairs of it to go genting so that even if that happen, its no big deal. hahaha. i just feel its so sweet that he indulge in my whatever nonsense and even plan contingency plan for my nonsense. ROFL.

i love my new white headphone from audio technica. the quality is good. i am experiencing customer delight. heehee.


n my bro is off to NIHON. omg. so envy him la.i am turning green. fly to nihon the moment he has bonus. i wan a job with big fat bonus tooooooooo. i hope he gets a prezzie for me!