Thursday, June 26, 2008

=X keeping fingers crossed

i got a mc for Flu on wed. today when i returned to work, i got a bad stomache which made my face literately white. i really felt bad. then i went to the doc when i felt ok enuf to walk and he said i was ok=X. i am ok. but i wanna rest n they said i should rest so i ...ask for a MC.

tho eventually i went back to work half day lo. did i try my best. i did. i did attempt to try my best. i duno why i am sick at such a 'fortunate' time. but still, i tagged along with lina for a trade visit for return stock.... very insightful. though a bit mystifying.

i am havin trouble wi th vista. it hates me and i hates it back. it slows me down. apparently only me find it laggy while my friend find his fine. it just makes me want to tear my hair out.=C

amid all these blasts of bad/notsogood news, i got a truly good news. my first time winning anything in any lucky draw!!!!!! its a dior hamper. heehee. cant wait. cant wait... for tmr when i make the trip to ulu genting lane. i never been there... :))))

and i have the invite to the DnD at KL. but no1 talks abt it. i think every1 too busy to chap abt this major time waster with a hawaiian theme. erm. god bless.

yay. its five thirty already. end of the day for my working peeps.

sat 9am got a big test. =X.

dear ong, ur version of the windows has been successfully installed! cool! now i gotta spend on a hard disk. again. coz i had yet to return the office's one to boss.