Friday, November 14, 2008

honours n honoured n dishonoured

got a mail tht is inviting to me study for honours. one year in perth. will be damm shoick and this is yet another chance to study n live abroad. but since it takes 30k!!!!!!!... y get myself in debt SooOOO much when i can have a choice.

anyway. i had yet to finished my last sem. god knows how my last sem will turn out. maybe i wont qualify afterall?

i didnt managed to meet my deadline. there r times my boss ask me, why i haven do this or do that. but aint i suppose to proritise??haix. luckily my suppliers can help me. they stand to gain financially. why not right.


ytd, met an annoying cabbie who used to be in sales-FMCG. he wasnt armed with a degree... so he was slowly kicked out of the industry n has been out for 10 years. i wish i wasnt in his cab.

dear cabbie, my not takin any effort to make any sales pitch to you does not mean the pdt is lousy lor. it means my sales pitch IS lousy and you didnt manage to differenciate that. anyway, i cant be bothered to pitch to u-.-/ u aint remotely my target audience and i dont like talking to you one second longer than i have to.

instead of tellin him to shut up, i just kept nodding in agreement unethusiatically. i take pains to avoid conflict when possible. i thought when there is nothing to argue about maybe he can just talking abt OTHER stuff. but he kept going. he intepreted my lapse in response and unenthusiatic reply as an attitude toward my job n pdt rather than taking it as a sign of a lack of interest in a one-sided conversation.

he thinks he is so much better coz of his wealth of experience. but those experience has been outdated. bleah. is obsolete experience ever valuable?

GAH!!!