Monday, November 03, 2008

crestfallen

i am been a bad bad girlfriend. i had been putting my friends and even colleagues above him!

it was agreed that i will bring him to the james bond gala premier but i last min am going to bring my gf cause i am eager to matchmake her with my AP boss. such a natural occasion for them to meet is just too good to be true n how can i just let it slip and wait for another god know how many months?

he was absolutely crestfallen but he being the nice guy he was supposed to be, just said OK. ARHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. i am sorrrrrry. i had apologized to him one million times. i still feel VERY bad.

me being, an aquarain, just somehow puts friendship above love, more often than i should. even tho friendships had hurt me more often than love. even tho my love now is treating me way better than friends.

anyway, gala premier is this Thur and the press launch is this Wed. after this, life will be way more normal.

i am been stressed. bery stressed. my mama is screaming at me to stop "dieting". erm. i am not like... dieting u know. but its just so stressed and hectic that i tend to eat lesser. n the junk food i eat at large volume, doesnt seem to register on my body... (yet???)

or is it because of the caffeience i take? afterall , my heart does beat faster and i feel adrenaline pulsing through my veins more often. then again, maybe those were the times, when i realized i did something wrong (again) and the adrenaline rush comes as i scrambled frantically and madly for a solution to make myself look less bad.

GAWD!!!!!!!! save. me. from. myself. pleaseeeee.