Thursday, February 26, 2009

how can i not be contented

hm. my bf's sis is in marketing & she kana retrenched. how unfortunately it is, but i dont think she will be crying over the lost job. i dont get any vibe that she loves it.

so again, i am counting my blessings that
1- i have a relatively stable job- i am a confirm perm staff! (i am still keepin fingers crossed though) i do LOVE my job though. sincerely. i love my colleagues too! i love the office durian tea party too!

work has been pretty slack. i dunno why. is it becoz i am forgetting to do something???

i feel quite unstretched at work. ... ... the most exciting thing everyday is planning what outfit to wear to work. very bimboatic... but thats true.

2- no financial issues for me- as long as i dont buy another 10 pairs of shoes within 3 months. besides, i have a very practical reason not to buy shoes- i have no more room for them in my house! HAIX.

3- i am healthy- even my myopia stopped increasing. maybe next year is a good year to do lasik and do a double eyelid job on the way, by the way, heeheehee.

4- i have a lovable bf who simply adores me. yes! he adores me as much as i adore my shoe collection. which is ... a LOT!=) i strongly feel its better, safer even, for a bf to be more in love with the gf than vice versa, though i know thats highly selfish. but thats just the way i view the game of love.

5- i have my family and friends. friends... not a lot but a few true ones are more than enough.

now, i just need to be prudent, save some monee and go on holidays and i will die happy.