Friday, March 12, 2010

good luck to ZH

ZH is going to Nouvelle-Calédonie. is on the way. on the flight. on his first business trip.

New Caledonia has a history not unlike Australia. The indigenious group of people was not treated fairly. The once pure island was colonised by Europeans. And slowly the indigenious ppl became the minority. There was even apartheid treatment.

it is yet another small island not unlike Singapore but our history is much more kinder on our ancestors. I mean, everyone suffered during WW2, but not everyone has to go through apartheid treatment!

I dunno how this island looks like. I only hope that ZH can have time and the memory to take some pics for me to see. i do feel excited for him.


and i wonder... when can i also travel for work? it is a different exposure which is definitely helpful in self development and experience... n i find myself wanting what i cant have. at least at this point of time.