Friday, March 05, 2010

melbourne - back with thanks n gratefullness!

happy to announce that i had a good time in melbourne. afterall it was a holiday and always always CHoOSE to be happy!! haha.

i had a good time despite my cosmetic pouch's zip spoilt, broke my sunglasses , damage my necklace and grew some pimples over there.

the stars above had some pleasant surprise for me in the form of farrah and leia! yiitng's flatmate n younger sis. they are such friendly and hilarious pair of sisters! they were around to provide some much appreciated company to Great Ocean Road and Phillip's Island. Not to mention Old Melbourne Gaol and Skydeck which leia got us both student concession tics.

yiting let me sleep on the bed while she took the sleeping bag. she is just so sweeeet. :)

i thought i need to survive on my own somehow someway, but it ended up that we could hang around in pairs minimumly. They were around to help me carry my boxes of potato chips. thank god!!

it is just amusing to see melbourne in terms of grid! esp during on flight. those neat little squares just seem a little tooo neat. hurhur. like something out of cartoon!

emirates' inflight entertainment was a pleasant surprise too. my 800SGD return tics seem a steal for the 7.5 hour one way flight. there was so many latest movie to see and music to hear amongst other stuff. food & service was all right tooo. nothing to complain about.

i am glad the colleagues like the chewy nougat i carried back from queen vic market. i actually bought 2kg worth of nougat!! which i guess if i put at my office, can only last 2 days >,<.

well... i am really glad i went to visit yiting just like the way i said i would. i am glad i kept my promise to yiting and everything worked out well :)

i am glad that i kinda i sense some improvement within myself ... a better stronger person. i had some toxic people around me... okay. maybe just one. i am kinda anxious to move on. just so i wont be stuck in the past. as pathetic as can be. wanna be rid of the ghost and devil and toxins!!
wanna meet my challenges as the corporate slave i was never before!!!