Wednesday, March 23, 2011

thoughts...

I will miss bangkok even before i reach and leave there cause i am nvr paying for my way there within the next 2 years. So... I will miss BKK.

I am surprised that my vendors has become such good friends with me that they get me (and only me) souveniers from their overseas trip. I do think its cause I treat them with sincerity and respect.

My colleagues says my pattern is so easy to guess.... not a compliment but that is just me. someone who duno how to pretend; who is simple minded and duno how to scheme to save her skin.

Today, we were having a group discussion near my table... and when i thought the focus isnt on me, that i can just apply some lip balm without any noticing & I was promptly proven wrong. My mgr just have to asked A : "What are you looking at?"

"he is looking at Eve applying her lipstick"replied the sales manager. And I spurned around from the tiny mirror on my desk and caught his eye & just felt like this has got to be the most ridiculous conversation abt me! & we broke into laughter because underneath it all, we must pitying A for being single for so long with out a girlfriend that he can get distracted with someone who is applying lipstick with her back facing him. & I felt embarrassed that someone was staring at me!

I wish A luck in finding his True Love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

& lastly, maybe i will dream of U 2.