Sunday, April 03, 2011

mid-twenties crisis

i used to think i handle stress quite well- i simply blocked them out and refuse to admit that they exist. what stress??? I dont feel stressed even tho my face is having breakouts! I do it so well, that people think i am always happy. and ask me why am i always happy. cause i think happiness is a choice. one simply choose to be happy. there is no reason not to make this choice! now i am stressed with my work, cause i always feel i cant finish things on time. i have to deal with a egotistical sales manager who i dont respect. i am working 12 hrs a day and i dont like it and resent it to the max. i certainly dont feel happy n i try not to let it show excessively. then, what next? I have a boyfriend who always suggest breaking up when we run into unhappy situations. its already the ... 3rd or 4th time. I am so tempted to say YES LETS BREAK UP. FOR BETTER OR FOR WORSE!! Thanks for suggesting this, at a time when I am already so super vexed with things in life. Thanks for making it worse! I AM SO SUPER FED UP as it is and i still have to work , look for a new jobs and deal with a 31 year old's childish tantrums? And what is the root of all this evil?? Seriously, why do i still want to work? What do I work for? i am having a mid-twenties crisis. Why am i at the prime of my life & yet I have so much resentment & unhappiness deep inside me? One thing has to go & i already know what is that; i just duno when will it happen!!!!!!