Saturday, August 27, 2011

Phuket & then... First week at Cow.

Phuket is gorgeous because this is what you see on a daily basis... The massages were what I needed following a physcially tiring trip at HongKong. Even though the one at Lets Relax cost a bomb (most expensive spa/massage package I ever paid), even though the herbal suana experience at Lets Relax made me feel like I would die of suffocation. Even though, there was mosquito at a random cheap massage parlour we went.

The only one which I was complaint-free about, was the one at Savanah Spa. Cheap, effective and good pure massage.

Personally, i thought my skin looked happy and better when I was there... . So I must learn to relax and be happy everyday like I was , while at Phuket!
My first week at Cow was spent doing nothing; pretending that I have something to do. I was absolutely bored out of my mind and bored of staring at the Fujitsu laptop.

But I was happy that I could leave at 5.45pm. Cause once things are truly on my plate... gawd knows what time I will be leaving, huh? I am still trying to fit in... and sigh... i wish I can fast forward this awkward/painful teething process.