Monday, August 15, 2011

Seaside Escapade coming up...

You could see the beautiful sea from Stanley market. I wonder the price of property there.
Been a long time since I had been near the sea or to the beach for sun, sand and just fun. Or just plain lazing around. I envision myself to hide under the beach brolly and read a good chick lit ( which I had already gotten a copy waiting for me to race through the pages).

I envision myself to have eye candy in the form of hot beach hunks with 6 pecs. Tall, dark and handsome, please, thanks.

I envision myself to have a healthy tan. Just a little. I prefer to be fair after all.

I envision myself to have fun with my ex-colleague. Who knew we would be going a 3d2n escapade together, cause I barely knew her 3 months ago?

Life is just plain amazing as I grow older. There are so many things to look forward to!