Tuesday, October 23, 2012

europe: update

Seriouslyy... the more you plan, the more it seems like things Just don't work out.

like the once upon KL trip with Friend A, & she blown me away to go KOREA with her sis-business trip.

& again with Friend A, we were planning to go GREECE & discussing which airline to take, & suddenly her mom had a stroke & well, it is best that any holiday should be cancelled/postponed. (DISAPPOINTMENT. But  no choice)

Been planning /anticipating to go central Europe since Aug. Anticipating to go to the factory & buy at least one "cheap" wallet as momento, friends were all so ready with their shopping list & look what happened? Trip got cancelled & I will be getting a full refund.

so, if it is not meant to be, it never will be.

Anyway, I cannot give up on my holiday so easily/ at all. So, my nicest BF & me went to find a replacement trip... which had us ended up going to Eastern Europe instead. Coz, it was the most value for money package out of the ones we checked ( coz we still get the FOC DUBAI value-add despite it is a diff tour agency).  heheheheheh.

Really, it doesn't matter where we go, as long as I get a change of scenery, & i have my nicest BF with me. He is so nice that even the uncle at the travel agency commented that he is so nice! Heheheh. YAYA... i know ppl will be reminding me that i shouldnt take him for granted.  YAH. i am not.

The next time, we go for holiday. I will NOT dictate where to go! & I guess he will wanna go JPN. So I guess... I will subtly , naturally let  him know the reasons why we should visit HOKKAIDO. heheheheh.