Sunday, March 26, 2006

incredelous

oh-ooh. i am startin to get annoyed at PM.

slow.

thats what amaida said i was today, durin the lunch crowd. which was quite busy. quite busy= in that small area, durin the 2-3 hours, there was abt 2000 SGD sales and i was the only one tendin to everything in the dinin area.

i am incredulous at her expectations.i seriously still need time to adapt to her and her expectations. and perhaps only her and hers.

besides that, she thinks i am inefficent and disorganized which translates to a Can-be-better which explains why she thinks i am slow. and why xueyun and others can do it but not u...?

well, its a good question to think about why others can but me myself cant... is it about effort? the determination ? the attitude? but i am really tryin to do everythin already asap!

oh my god. with her around, u realllllly have to push urself to reach the limits constantly. so much so that, pushin urself to the limits become a habit and u can constantly improve ur own records everytime u work coz its already a habit. NO SLACKIN.


at least i am comforted that not every single one thinks i am unreasonably slow. the cooks all know i was the only one running around, and under the crazy circumstances, at least they feel righteous for me, at least they know that i am not in the wrong.

they know my wei-qu. my sufferings ? cant reallllly find the english equivalent.

ok whatever. next time i will just walk faster and be a fast forward version of myself.

that cute newbie had decided to quit afterall. and i noe who he reminds me of suddenly, he reminds me of keith kim yu heng!!!!!!!! hahahaah. the same lankiness , nonsense and lame-ness. the lame-ness especially.

they both use the -.- or 0.O as msn nics. if they know each other, i bet they will find themselves more alike than different. they might be related for all i noe............


harris just introduced me to the real facts capped underneath the snapples' cap. i never knew that! he said he is gonna collect snapples' real fact of life and asked me to help him drink snapple and pass him the caps. HA. well, he got me addicted to this hobby as well! i guess u can see me drinkin snapple more and more often...=)