Monday, March 20, 2006

my dream guy will be always a dream

what is your type of guy?

people asked me long before i had been tagged to "list down 8 charactersitcs of my dream guy".


when i was 12, my class mate called me up out of the blue... to ask about home work i think, or school related stuff.

then after some time, he Asked. " what type of guys do u like?"

so he gets the honour of being the first person to pose this very interestin question to me.

naively, i could come up with 20 qualites that i thought would appeal to me most. but of coz, even tho i was only 12, i knew such a person wouldnt exist. and even if there is really a guy who could be everything good, i am sure he comes with a baggage of different problems.

and then, after i answered him, he told me something that shut me up in an instant. even if it happen to me now, i would still be at a lost as to how to reply him.

" well, except for being as handsome and cute as you want and smarter than you... i will be everything you want."

silence. stunned.

yup, i still remenber even thou its been like, a decade. i think maybe i slammed the phone down on him or just switched topics or most likely, laughed it off.

yah, i think i had laughed it off. for i didnt noe how to appreciate what a nice, touching statement that was. i didnt even know know how to feel touched , then. geeeex, i must been such a heartless bitch to him.



anyway... i am sick of listing down how my dream guy should be like.


sure i can throw u some adjectives which will surely include tall, rich, smart and wonderful personality and the cliche, looks dun matter to me.


well, guess what.

i met the guy who met all my criteria and he actually likes me and i dumped him.

so... ... after this experience, i totally dun even want to think about who and what will be ideal type of guy.


i met my ideal type and i dun like him.


i cant ans this question now for i have no faith and crediblity in my answer. after all, i might not actually like my perfect type of guy.