Friday, March 31, 2006

self-reflections

there is only one more week of holidays, one more week of being truly free before we tied down with attachment. wherever that might means.


and with six/seven weeks gone, i think i had known myself a little more. heck, i realized i've been wrong about myself!



i really do care about what people think of me, and i HATE to let people down.

i am not a perfectionist. i used to think i am.

i dont really haf high expectations out of myself.

and, perhaps most devastatingly, i have a (still- incurable ) defeatist attitude.


this is not good. at all! i conclude that i can't do it, even when i didnt even try attempting it yet. i realllllly ought to change my mindset. well, at least i surprised myself when i find out that it is not that hard and i can do it. * whatever it means.


so i am trying to overcome my short comings, i am still an artwork which is in progress and unfinished though i am a confirm plus chopped workaholic.=)



i need time!!!!!!