Saturday, April 01, 2006

no more jalan kayu

i thought i recovered from my painful illness the last time round. but apparently NOT. maybe the threads of my illness were embedded within the DNA, thats why part two is stagin its war right now.

it started with an innocent cough... then with phelgm... then i caught a cold/flu and now i feel feverish. and the worst thing is... i cant even get out of work to rest properly!!!!!!!! they just told me to get a panadol and make sure i turn up tml. =( and the cough are gettin so BAD, i can literately choke on my saliva. my body is dyin to get those phelgm OUT!!!!! and the illness feels so familiar. just got a sense of deja vU but i hope it wont be as bad. record: i coughed til my tears droppped out ! wah, i am amazed at myself.


so. the net result is that i am not going to jalan kayu after weeks of talkin/emailin abt it. i cant even get a simple haircut done with Min. oh god. please turn my life for the better.


i was reallly llookin forward to it. =(


and i didnt go to that harks' music cafe after all. friday night entertainment is so eX! but i guess there is always next time. the atmosphere sounded like fun.

hee hee , its at princep street, first introduced to us via Dreamforest, and it brought back all the sch term memories.HA. i am quite happy that i could remenber the route which i walked only once, could have did Min proud! WHAHHAHAHAHAH.