Monday, December 11, 2006

milkshake night

Oh my freaking god, 2006 will come to an END SOON. SO SOON!!!!!

Faint. Faint. Faint.
got my clubbin experience. Thought I would be like a piece of rock but with the loud music, the body just automatically swayed to the music. HAHA. The queueing part was hideous though. Coz it was the milkshake night, we were all like sardines but lucky got friend’s friends who could provide a helping hand.

But my time inside the club was cut short coz my friend had a panic attack. Yes. A panic attack. Coz she is claustrophobic and there were too many people for her brain to have sufficient oxygen and she had an attack. Poor thing.

And I bump into the Dinesh and Tim of all people. HAHAHAHAHA.

And I went to on a shoppin spree. Shoppin spree gives me a high. An impromptu spree. Wouldn’t consider it as retail therapy though. I realize I am more into comfort eating. Hmm, it would explains my (growing) size.

I think I cant wait for 2007. =)