Sunday, December 24, 2006

shocked & guilty.

sometimes i dont believe myself.

i could upset my friend, a few continents away. made him feel bad abt himself and angry towards me.

i guess i accidentally crushed his ego/pride again. its something about me and guys and me rejecting guys. regardless what's their intention, friendly or otherwise. i panicked when i sensed his upset-ness, his anger. his hurt.

i panicked and didnt really understand what i said or more correctly, typed wrong. but he isnt the first guy to say that my name=rejection. ahmed syaz was the first to point this out, jokingly or not and i thought it had no ounce of truth in it.


i just want him to know that i am sorry for making him feel bad. and i remember a lot of promises which we made together. i reallly wonder will any single one of them come true.