Sunday, December 17, 2006

spinning around

YAY, the mktg team finally finish the website content updates. maybe need to adjust and refine here and there but the bulk its done. PHEW!!!

ever since the mrktg team starts to go on lunch together. we become quite crazy. I become quite reckless with my words. you know, the classic eve-syndromes. though my words are harmless and funny, it still might rub people the wrong way. BUT they would usually laugh first and say, EVE!!! YOU JUST EATTEN LEOPARD'S GUTS, IS IT??

okay, i will be careful to toe the line and not cross it. actually, i prefer not to be near the line at all. anyway, its been fun working with agnes, my Assist Manager.

she knows my weak points and doesnt ask me to any designing work. kekekee, i also have the real, convenient REASON of not havin photoshop at my comp. (thank god)

and there is also this guy, whose cologne is TERRIBLY NICE! i wonder whats the brand. perhaps its calvin kien? i have to ask him if i ever see him again. but the downside is, the cologne is there , mainly to mask his smoking aftermath. at least i think so.


staring at the computer screen for 13 hours is way too much for my eyesight. there isnt enough greenery in my life. and the luckiest thing i manage to GEDDIT. if not i will be so screwed upside down for the CMS update job. coz it always the intern's job. another PHEW!!!.


then after a eco-meeting/talk cock session at JURONG EAST... i met up with HCY to... what else. shop lo. i am going crazy with the sales! we were out from 1-8 pm and on average i maybe spent about $15 per hour. i am so gonna be broke. but somehow, i DON'T CARE. there is always the next paycheck.

on our way back, we saw some1 performing on a harp. some lady. so she looked realllllllly poised, elegant and angelic/fairy-like. i always associate fairy/angels with harps.

and thus, my day out ended with a nice musical note.