Sunday, February 11, 2007

nightmares

my last blog post didnt appear!!!!!!!!

WHY?????

heaven is stoppin me from eh... commenting abt MCIS. not as if my comments were big deal or what. other ppl's blog post can appear. so y cant mine?

i am looking forward to the end of IPP. i WANT TO NOT WAKE UP SO DAMM EARLY.but i wonder if i would cry on my last day there or not. it wouldnt be so bad if every1 just carry on as if it is just another ordinary day.

i hardly cried when i was in early teens. i just wasnt a cry baby. pain also wont cry. scared also wont cry. sad also wont cry. disappointed also wont cry.

now ... guess when a girl matures, her emotions becomes more tangible n sensitive. maybe it is just becoz i am startin to think too much due to old age. (I can cry at movies now! ) But tears are good for destressing. hee hee.

some1 from my secondary sch days suddenly shows up again. amazingly, nothing has changed. OMG. i still need to find excuses to keep my distance. -.-!!! i am like, cringing inside and yet have to appear that i am... fine with him and his huh, invitations. realllllllly sian 1/2.