Sunday, February 18, 2007

pig's yr

we all need encouragement constantly. i need motivation more than encouragement for me to make it through IPP. my current task is to stick about 2000 activation codes onto CD-roms. something that need to be done but no1 wants to do if possible.

whats the motivation for me in this task? to be as fast as i can? to see how robotic can i will my fingers to be? to see how it feels to pretend to be a machine? as i sat there, trying to paste those stickers as fast as i can, my features settled into something expressionless N black, in this case. so black that even my supervisor noticed.

in the end, i lucked out since she and a couple of temps helped me finish about 500 pcs tho they had no obligation to help me.

i remenber some1 sayin job satisfaction is secondary coz she just wan to earn money. i cant live life this way. i want job satisfaction as much as i need the salary. otherwise i know i will flood the office with my misery...