Wednesday, January 09, 2008

ONE WEEK ALREADY

time to access my situation.

i am focusing a lot on their excel sheets. it drains up my energy even though it is not very challenging. eh... coz it deals with numbers and i am still trying to make friends with them. hahahaha.

i got 3 superiors. all nice and down-to-earth. lynn the senior brand manager is a pretty mother, jeaneve is in her late twenties , rom-ed with a huge, sparkly diamond ring and finally loren- the filipino eligible bachelor. pls contact me if any ladies interested in eligible bachelor with pleasant personality and a cute appearance\ :) i am serious!

i look forward to learning new things with them!:)

evon got a promotion as she graduated from her degree programme already! yay! a promotion to executive. yup yup. thats what i am working towards too. but i dont look forward to class( who does?) coz i am already so tired without them. i fall asleep at nine!!! missing my faov show of the moment, ch8's the golden path. I only wake up at 7.15 am the following morning n thats 15 min late. grrrrr.

like me, she nvr grew to love the Hella products she markets and she is feeling majorly siann over it. aiyoo , i understand that feeling damm well. i will llend u my listening ear gladly, gal~:) no sweat abt it.

anyway, this is life. unfortunately, i am not hired to do something i enjoy coz when that happens, one is no longer just working. he is enjoying!! and i am not the lucky bunch of people who kana that kind of life.

work, no matter what, will be half my life. have to endure no matter what....so is my school while i still have them. i am so lucky that they dun expect me to do OT ... kekekekke, i will just die la!

and i gotten my namecard!!!!!!!! i've got two boxes!!!!!!!!! looks like i will have one entire box unopened for my farewell gift.