Wednesday, January 02, 2008

year 2008

Happy new year. this is my first post of the year.

erm. sad to say, there seem to be no real good food near my workplace... there isnt much variety anyway. I WAN SUBWAY!!! =S


other than that... the good news is I am not miserable working there! THIS IS BECAUSE I WILL NOT BE.

my new year resolutions are as follows

1.channel all my negetive energy into feeling positive!=)

2.smile at every opportunity.

3.drink lotsa water.

the main unbrella principal covering the 3 resolutions is NEVER GIVE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


( i am constantly psyching myself if possible.)


btw, lynn - my boss, is like SOOoOOO nice. she has verbally agreed to let me take leave!!!! thank you!!!!!!!!! YAY!! :) i can go shoppin lalalala ... in anycase, i will skip work if somehow, its not allowed. =)