Saturday, September 13, 2008

blur club

Dear God (whoever you are),

May I confess? I have to confess! Given that I am such a brutally frank and honest little girl. I am so blur at work!!!!!!!!!!! I drive my boss nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!! And perhaps most of the people around me. I always need to check, double check, triple check and yet sometimes I still don't see where I had been careless.

May I check my eyesight? Maybe it's my myopia. HAIZZZZZZZ. HOW? and i had been so insensitive to colleagues' resentment/fustration. why do askin feedback means additional workload for you??? anyway, its great that my boss tell me. if not i kana now. if not i KANA=X another thing to keep in mind- see picture in totality. sometimes, what is totality to me, may not be totality to you... afterall, we have different angles. n i might have possibly miss out some.

Okay, Dear God (whoever you are), i have confessed my shortcoming and mistakes to the republic and the WWW.

Anyway, to me, it is a ardous learning curve. Sometimes, I don't get it. But it is a very exciting learning curve. I love marketing. Its dynamic and I can work with so many different companies... if they let me. think different, think of the box. (still trying)

A brillant idea by my SBM. and i do hope it will work out! it will be so cool. keeping fingers crossed in the meantime that i will get a positive, favorable ans on 3 days later.

work is the last and first thing i think about.

a bit overwhelmed by eveything actually. =C

but its so fulfilling.

my bf is in reservist and he cant pass IPPT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =X. eveyday i have somthing blur to tell him. hahaha.